Thursday 12 May 2022

Thursday a.m.


Up early catching up with a mate. Back to bed till about 8am dress, accross to the bakery for a pie and macedamia slice, & a coffee and start walking before 9am


Responding to creative love, in the mist, sometimes lost in thought, sometimes on the phone to friends.


Viv picked me up at 11:30am, on the Oaklands Road roughly at -35.607907,145.914391, i'd probably gone about 12 or 13km, or within a few km of it. I dragged a green 20L drum to the left side of a guide post on the outside of the road from it. A few sapplings & little trees on the left the other side of the fence, and after a loan tree on the right, on the road side of the fence.


We talked on the way in, and when I offered to shout him and Margaret to a pizza meal at the pub tonight, he asked me home to his place instead. He'll pick me up at 5pm.


Said he wants to pick my brains too. I said that I'll be doing that to him too, so get ready. Then he lied, and said he didn't have any.


Shopping for meuslie bars, a shower, and rest.



No comments:

Post a Comment