Thursday 19 May 2022

Nah Yeah!

start with a heart: tried & untrue…



A "me"-ness, apart from you,

is a mean-ness that shrinks the view,

a machine-ness, animal too.


A mechanism, learned by rote,

a power-play that wants to gloat,

I'll see if "No!" is spell-command

to make all be what I demand.


And if it is, why then I'm blessed

for I'm the God of all the rest.

I'll try this out - it's just a test.




'N'..Oh ! .. 


Well I want to be knowing you 

knowing you well.

Not that kind of no-ing that's always got smell 

of rejection about it, that first says the  word,

then only after, it thinks how absurd

It was to be no-ing you, 

knowing just who

you are, with you knowing

as much as you do.


I want to be knowing 

the same way as you.

I find that I'm no-ing in other ways too.

I'm like a small child 

who is no-ing his dad

& no-ing his mum, 

though yes-ing a tad.

His early word "no"

is the one, this is sad, 

that he says most of all; 

and many good lad 

has started off no-ing.

But what makes me glad

'sthat story of son who was no-ing his dad,

but knowing his dad and requests that came from 

him brought a new knowing 

that prompted him some 

to get and be doing 

his dad's good request 

so though he was no-ing, 

when put to the test 

he more was a going.

And that, his Dad blessed.


Oh make me like that lad 

that no-ing as I

often am doing,

I'll come by and by 

in time ensuing -

go give it a try.

'S'pose that's what I'm doing

- this walk, you and I.



"Aye" for beauty…


The kind of "EYE" that says it all

- I would by "Saul"-ing, not appalling!

the other "AYE" is list'ning to

a king on high, who sees right through

the picking pride with no inside,

a blastula, a hollow sphere,

that would compete, though incomplete,

with babe full-termed, 'coz it had learned

of malformation in relation

to the babe, 'twould see un-made.


I choose the "Aye!" I'll live with you,

and no more on my own, to do

just what I want, when I want to.


And here, you've done, gone given me

an "I" that is more full and free,

the paradox of love complete,

creative wondering in your feet!


I use the word called "I" to mean 

this one who speaks, in body seen

before you, if you too were here

on gravel Withers Road  quite near.


But what you can not see inside

is change in "DNA" implied

in moving from a single celled

existence, to one then impelled

by orders from above that come

from all of hesed-love, and some

creative wisdom over all;

and that has started in this Paul.

Appallingly quite incomplete

but with you, in some sore-ish feet.



No comments:

Post a Comment