Thursday 28 July 2022

Thursday,28072022CE, towards Narrabri A



Before leaving bed,I started a reflection, originally to the tune of my alarm ring-tone. I worked on it (my alarm ring-tone beckons..) throughout the morning, as I walked, as well as listening to some of Viktor Frankle's Yes to Life, in spite of everything. On the road at 9am.


At 10:23am on my right..

& at 10:28am on my left..

My quickest kilometre! (5min)


(Because of averaging, the first sign could have been more accurately 17.510km from Narrabri, and the second I came to could have been 17.490km, so it could have been just 20m, but it was probably 500 or 600m, as a guess)



Breaky/Morning tea here:10:48am

.



So much goodness in Viktor Frankle's Yes to Life, in spite of everything. (Three talks given in Vienna shortly after going through concentration camps in the Second World War.)


Stopped for a break at 2pm, 10km out of Narrabri. Wow, a town, wash clothes, shower, maybe I'll need to fix one tyre? Not sure. Normally I'd be ringing the Pubs or Motels as I come into town, to just go straight there and wash and clean up, but I'm keen to meet with others who are trying to live lives open to creative love, wherever I can. So I'll try any leads others have offered first.



No comments:

Post a Comment