Monday 25 July 2022

Monday25July2022CE further towards Narrabri..

Monday 25 July 2022CE further towards Narrabri..



Time during the night hours to think about moving forward with creative love, that is a boss god, when it comes to creating and unconditional positive regard, reflecting on the wisdom coming from this god to do with ways and means.



Wake, fill up with tank water, say "Goodbye" to Narelle, 

.

at her place,

.

take my spare tyre, and head to a men's get-together at a cafe down the road over breaky. 

Men's Breaky and discussion for men of very varied background. An amazing experiment to see how, and on what principle or connection or commitment is it possible for people with different mindsets to discuss topics that are dear to each of them. I'm on a sort of pilgrimage, and I asked them if they would be willing to turn anyvremembrance of me into a kind of "prayer", or conversatio  with the creator about me. They agreed to. I was so glad I'd spent another morning back in Coona, if it means that half a dozen men will keep me in their prayers. Actually made me appreciate prayer, and my prayer for others much more. Missed a photo of this bunch, rats.

Paul took me to a tyre specialty shop, where Warren said that the flat tyre that I had brought was thin and disintegrating and had been pierced 2ce and its strings would likely make a hole in a new tube too. He sent us to get new bearings (the only two in town, two more would have to be  ordered in. Then he put the bearings in, got me a thick new tyre, and tube and put goop in, put it all together, and said "Let's make it $20.00!" Thanks Warren! He's about to head to the top of Cape York Peninsular this Thursday (by car, and)  a different route to me. All the best mate. 

.

New tyres, those from HOME Hardware didn't fit the length of my axle. I ended up tryi g the yelliw foam ones from the Crazy Prices store, then off to Paul and Lyn's to get my clothes and catch up a bit over a cuppa with an old friend (LiYean) who now lives in Coona with her husband of 2 years, whom I met at the Men's breaky this morning. Lyn on left, and LiYean on Right:

.

Then Paul drove me out of town to where my trolley had been hidden.  i put the new wheels on 

 

and the spare might now be the best one I have, thanks to Warren. Then Paul

 .

who'd driven me out, kindly took the old intact tyres off my hands and drove off.

.

I walked on, thinking of how to be a blessing to the people who pass me, and making up & singing songs that way…   

.

i made about 13km today (72km to go to Narrabri). See how I go in the morning. 

A lot learned today. And a heart full of thankfulness as I fell asleep were I was.






No comments:

Post a Comment