Wednesday 20 July 2022

On waking…



Where am I?

In your love!

I am breathing.. and living..

bequeathing.. and giving..

IN YOUR LOVE.


I remember the picture of mist in the morning,

light white, and swirling, adorning;

as folk travelled through,

it would swirl and renew

and continue, with hardly a yarning.


A likeness for me, of your love that I see,

swirling and passing through people,

as they pass, get along,

there emerges a song,

the world's their cathedral, with steeple.


The mist of your love swirls down from above,

and waters supporters .. all life.

I remember that dove,

with a flutter, not shove,

it came and brought peace, absorbed strife.


Please help me, oh water-fall flowing in torrents,

which sources the mist of our world,

to love what you love, and abhor what's abhorrent

so your hopes and dreams are uncurled!



as song (recorded on the road)



No comments:

Post a Comment