Monday 8 July 2024

WalkingDay 29.3 (Mon 8/7/24) from 16km before Clermont to along the road towards Charters Towers



Wakings in the night can be times of delight!

Wakings to the day, can be a time to pray!


"Let love & faithfulness never leave you. Tie them round your neck. Write them on your heart." (Prov 3:3-4)



Up around 7am...Josh made us oatmeal porridge, & took me shopping, (determined to pay for my food for next week). Thanks Josh & Lauren. Thanks creative love.


Then Josh dropped me off at the spot on the road where he picked me up yesterday afternoon with my trolley. Then he will pick me up at sunset from wherever I get to today, and I'll stay one more night at their place and then he'll drop me and my trolley off tomorrow morning  at the spot that he picks me up from today. This might make it possible for me to get the Charters Towers by the 26th of this month when I have to turn back to Orange, for a week, or more.  ..

How amazing. .. though I have to do the walking I certainly do have the sense of being carried along and helped and supported by so many people. Thank you to all those friendly people who have made this possible and supported it themselves. I hope that someway or other I can contribute to your lives & (y)our raison d'etre (reason for being) too.


Listened to the end of Ecclesiastes and the Song of songs - of Solomon.

Had a pie and coffee at the BP, then walked to the memorial of Eike Bridge, where I put my feet up at 1:30pm-2:15pm



Walked on past this sign before Josh picked me up.





Wraps for dinner. Splendor with 6yr old & his dad..

Lovely time hear about important things in life, after the kids were in bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment