Tuesday 2 July 2024

Third Rest-day at Emerald (Tuesday, the second day of July; 2024)




Woke with a call from my bladder for the loo. Then a remembrance of my walking partner, and that idea of still learning, to be integrated. Learning to draw, to look, to listen, to understand, to act, before I speak. I need the wisdom of those ancient documents to come out of the scrolls & into my habits. This is a result of this morning's reflection on some of it: (an evangel is the message of a leader/ ruler that they get their heralds to announce to their people  as a “good news” message - in this case it actually would be good news!- instead of more beaurocracy clap-trap. But I’ve noticed that my model herald, Yeshua, spent 30 yrs looking, listening, acting & asking questions, before he started heralding the evangel that creative love had given him to proclaim (for 3 yrs; that is a ratio of 10 is to 1):

Evangel-listen & evangel-eyes, 

so lips can build & not despise.

Also read blog and adjusted a few things… then the plan is to be up and into jobs for today.

  • Trolley maintenance (weld wheel hub to wheel, front driver’s side)

  • Water planning & deciding packing, developing trolley for lower centre of gravity

  • Culling of gear…

  • Buying food/water provisions…






No comments:

Post a Comment