Wednesday 10 July 2024

Day 31 (Wed 10July) from 131 km to .. (from BCTruckstop)

 Day 31 (Wed 10July) from 131 km to .. (from BCT)





Thinking about the fellows with the drinks, and Bryson & Scotty with the food yesterday, & a comment Bryson made in a text that I’m meeting a lot of nice people [& while knowing there are people who are giving their humanity away (I’ve done it too) by letting some smaller mindset, a certain reptilian mindset, mentor them, instead of creative hesed* itself]... Thanks again to those people. And..



And..

Thank you too, 

to you know who, 

who’s enticin’, 

folk like Bryson,

an’ blokes with drink,

to even think

to offer goods

to me. This should

stir me to “see”

an’ then more be

singing songs

‘s I walk along.

So here’s my first!

(I could do worse

than this)


Audio recording: (MP3) or (m4a)




This morning i listen to 3 ancient books no four, Lamentations, Kohalet (Ecclesiastes), Job, & Song of Songs.  Interesting reading, especially no things eastern mindset that they portray, that is quite distinct from the western mindset that i normally think & speak within.





After half a day of walking up & down hills, at about 1:15pm I came to this sign, that tells me i've got 120 kilometres to go to the Balyando Crossing (Truckstop)


 which tells me that the sign half a days walk back that said 125km was wrong. It was probably 131km as google maps said. I have walked this morning at least 10km.




Yup. Made it!..

singing/chanting through 

Prov 1 & 2, 

to made up tunes





to..


The Welcome Party


Met by hosts of very friendly folk, 

buzzing with excitement!

Like - two or three on each arm at a time, 

while two or three were trying to kiss me 

around the face. 

It didn’t feel sublime,

with puckered lips, 

no pain (well just a trace)

And bigger too,

than I’ve seen ‘round before.

I slapped them off

put up my tent as quick

as I could do

and clumb out of the thick

welcome crowd, and shoo’d

them out.

Crest-fallen

whines - no doubt.





No comments:

Post a Comment