Tuesday 7 June 2022

lead folk as fragile..?




Impatience, blaming, and un-discipline.

Triumvirate  of crushing weights to bear.

Ah, you, who likes to lead without spewin',

my understanding/ insight leads to where 


I quickly feel like giving up, despair-

ing. I'm so weak, unable, with unlove.

I don't want any gift if it's not paired

with, coming from, your own self -  from above.


With you as trainer coach, maybe I can

learn how to love without fearing reproach,

and more than what my fears want me to learn.

You are my only hope…. else I encroach


on places where I'm quite out of my depth.

And too, unable to "follow the fight".

Unless it's you yourself who really wept,

the myth of love could not at all be right.


But if it could be true that you did grieve,

and look throughout the world for one who's true,

maybe I can suspend my disbelief,

and trust you to grow me to be like you!


Instead of justifying my own self, 

before my friends , and those around about,

I know your healing will uncover health

when I trust you to do things, not walk out.


Oh now creative love, I see some hope.

And I will hold to you, and not give up.

That's even though I know I cannot cope,

all on my own. I trust you'll be enough!




No comments:

Post a Comment