Monday 12 August 2024

Day 5 (from “Charters”)



It’s 44 km to the Blue Water Springs Roadhouse, so unless someone carried my trolley for me, that would be two 22km days. It’s about 28km to the Hervey Range turn off. See how I go.


Still overcast. Raining on & off 



Wake around 6 and have time to think, listen, pen until 7:15am. Thinking about how I’m learning to follow the thread that takes me to some very unexpected places.


A bit scary sometimes.

But they're very fun times.


During this day I want to listen to, learn, think about, and get into my life: Proverbs 1-9. See how I go with that too. 




An on-tour-age comes through about 8:30am, just before I leave. Jenny & Lisa talk with me (on left) & Jenny (darker hair) leaves me with a yoghurt and two mandarines! Yee Har! Thanks folk… 





They are also heading to “the tip”. “Safe travelling” we say all round. And travel on. It starts raining before I start, so poncho on, before I start. I don't feel like leaving this spot in the rain.






...




Bbbbb

No comments:

Post a Comment