Sunday 25 August 2024

Day 18 (from Charters)

 



Sunday 25th August 2024


2 am… next step in Tooth truth - 2!

Then try sending an email to a personal email of a contact of a local Mount Garnet church. No other contacts for this town are coming up…

Turned on Facebook again, and sent a message to their Facebook acct too. Back to sleep by ~4:15am.


8:45am leaving camp… back “on the road again”..



I might get a call from a church in Mt. Garnet… I try to connect with any who are contactable as I can send emails or find numbers & texts for. I’ll try to answer anyone who rings… I can see what might be (or might not be) a mobile phone tower ahead… 


Wow, the (white?) ant nests I've been seeing yesterday & today are 2-10 times the size of those everywhere before:


These are medium sized. Some are the size of a little Hyundai or Kia.

This looks about 3m tall…


Well seems like there is a very small Catholic church “the holy rosary”, and only one other church left in Mt. Garnet, an AOG. And lots of Aboriginals keep it going. Adrian from there just said that he's a bit under the pump, but Rick is on his way to get me and take me to church this morning. Heh, heh. How good! 


By the look of those tall flapping flags coming up, I’m nearly up to a farm stay/cafe on my right, starting with P. Maybe I should try to leave the trolley there? 








No comments:

Post a Comment