Wednesday 7 August 2024

2.Getting back to Charters Towers & the walk..

 [We’d nest day(7Aug)]



Motel, Walk, Train..


A coffee with Shane a local who sold his first piece of art recently, & did a pic of him:


“Baz” Ruddick  who gave me a lift to my Motel in town last night, met with me for breaky this morning…


How freaky…. Almost too much to tell. I will be shaking my head for a week about this “co-incidence”… we talked about drama, books, and mindsets, and Fast & Slow thinking… etc.. and soccer and systems, etc.. Thanks for your time & the lift Baz.


Then the coffee with Jesse [who shouted me lunch two Thursdays ago in Townsville airport (on my way back to Orange, NSW for a medical check-up etc)] was postponed… All the best for the interview etc. Looking forward to the next catch-up; might be tomorrow around Charters…


I got to look through a local gallery/studeo (the umbrella studeo, with an amazing ceramic installation: “how to become flora”); & got to do a few more 3 min portraits. Thanks to the local people who let me practice drawing, using them as models. A few coffees later I make my way to the Railway Station. And we are off!



No comments:

Post a Comment