Monday 9 September 2013

Marking Time (re-iterating)

willing walker(s)
while away
the time of his(/their) life!
(Marking Time! - 2013AD)


This walk is a kind of pilgrimage.  People normally go away for pilgrimage, but I’m wanting to go deeper into my own back yard...
I’ve seen what happened in 1st Century Palestine with Jesus of Nazareth. I do think he’s the best leader this world has seen. I’m enamoured with him, & think he is God’s chosen Leader of Humanity (the CHRIST), but I want to see what God’s doing here in my own country; I’m not really looking for religious stories, but REAL stories.

(thanks to Andy Vincent who helped this above explanation be born by asking, listening & reflecting back creatively; 1st posted on the 10 Sept 2013. The explanation below was first posted on Monday the 23rd of August- interesting especially as I look at) the last point and consider my movements in the next few days. In a bed with sore tendons(?) in my left leg.



Monday 23 August:


Walking under the same guiding stars that Enoch & Abraham walked under, i.e. to go with the original purpose of Adam, the son of God.
Walking “against the flow” of the first Adam & Eve (after not refraining from eating the forbidden fruit - hiding from the sound of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the evening).
Walking as the second Adam walked in deserted areas with wild animals, filled with God’s spirit (to no seeming purpose, except to be personally tempted), & looked after by God’s emissaries,
Walking as he walked dusty crowded streets, to bear witness to God’s reign, to affirm the good he saw,  disenfranchise the evil, & to serve in God’s name.
Walking as he walked - to call others to follow him in the above; to a cross (a period of suffering, rejection, which might not seem linked to purposive service to others), before being raised by God.


No comments:

Post a Comment