Sunday 22 September 2013

I leave Dubbo today...

If I'm alive in God's world & able, some time this arvo, either on the XPT, or catching a lift with friends, to Sydney, thence to Hobart Tuesday morning(24th September). The aim: to walk the length of Tazzy, from the Southern-most tip towards the northern-most tip (by a route yet to be worked/walked out, the highway seems to be 100km shorter, though much less suited to walking... I might have to "suck & see").

I've booked my ticket We'll see how far I get! - and what God does with this pilgrimage. You can meet up along the way & join in. Come & follow with me, if you're fairdinkum about these goals (see "miss ta walker" on the right, & some of the motivations/models below that). I'll post stuff every now & then to this blogspot: yvalker.blogspot.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment