Tuesday 10 September 2013

Pictures of People - the pitchers that can contain more than biological life.

It seems like if I am going anywhere, specially if it is deeper into "my own back yard", & I am to follow Yeshua (Jesus) as the Leader of Humanity, then I will be serving any folk I meet, offering something to brighten up their day. I don't appear to have much, but what I have I will give. One thing I started some years ago (at a schoolies week event) was having a go at drawing someone with a pen. I started doing it on thin card with a faint watermark on the back of the card, to the effect of the pic immediately below. Then I'd have a go at drawing the person, on the other side of the card, preferably while one of my friends (or even stranger) asked them personal questions (though not about romance), to keep them still for 3 minutes. see examples below, & above.













No comments:

Post a Comment