Tuesday 12 January 2016

Day5(Tue12Jan)















We woke @  ~6, had a cuppa and got on the road ASAP. that's the Tasmanian Food & Wine Conservatory in the background. here's the three of us  in a selfie:















We were on the road most of the day, we had our hour of solitude at the beginning, and later covered Mark 5 (reading I
it in a break).

Paul's legs started swelling more easily and the blisters made it hard to get going again...


The others were a bit further ahead when we reached
Wthe street the Able Tasman was in. I have decided to start wearing thongs instead of shoes to see if that made a difference. now whenever the sun hit my feet they stung.  I thought I should call in to the chemist and get some + 50 sunscreen, on my way out an old fellow asked me if I could handle a take away coffee. WI said I'd love to if I could share one with him. he said he just finished his so I have to imagine I was sharing it with him. he ordered the coffee while I put my sunscreen on, and then his wife Bev joined us for a few minutes, what a man of peace.  fthen they drove off and I walked off.
We finally all made it to the Abel Tasman Tourist Park  In Devonport about 4pm washed & had cooked chook sandwiches  (Dave & I talked again while we charged the phones in the laundry then about 10pm we joined Greg Iein the tent) & slept soundly.

No comments:

Post a Comment