Saturday 3 September 2022

Week Three of break..




In COVID 19 isolation. See last blog for more.


Some good times with friends on the phone still occurred. 


Some friends who were also COVID positive let me isolate with them in their house, to save everyone in my house, including a very pregnant mum & 1 yr old grand-daughter, from having to be an infected household that can't have guests etc. How beautiful. I felt pretty miserable the night I got here, but my wife's panadol, & their friendship, cuppas, toast, icecream, flipped that on its head. What a beautiful gift.


Some thoughts on moving forward, this week as I sit and lie down, plunging into (& hopefully recovering from) COVID 19. 


No grandson revealed to the world in Orange, by Saturday evening. …


No comments:

Post a Comment